|ST. Benjamin's Hospital|
To deliver the best health care to patients.
ST. Benjamin's Hospital is a health care institution providing patient treatment by specialized staff and equipment. The hospital is largely staffed by professional physicians, surgeons, and nurses.
One should note that, staffing at ST. Benjamin's Hospital is by no means limited to the ones listed below; the list only reflects those who have appeared, referred to and/or mentioned.
- Paramedic - A paramedic is a healthcare professional that works in emergency medical situations. They treat out-of-hospital medical emergencies and drive patients from place to place, notably to and from hospitals.
- Medical Doctor - A physician is a health care provider who practices the profession of medicine, which is concerned with promoting, maintaining or restoring human health through the study, diagnosis, and treatment of disease, injury, and other physical and mental impairments.
- Medical Examiner - A medical examiner is a medically qualified government officer whose duty is to investigate deaths and injuries that occur under unusual or suspicious circumstances, to perform post-mortem examinations, and in some jurisdictions to initiate inquests.
- Surgeon - A surgeon is a person who practices surgery. Surgery involves the cutting of a body, whether that of a human or other animal, for a specific reason such as the removal of diseased tissue or to repair a tear or breakage.
- Nurse - A nurse is a person trained to care for the sick or infirm in a hospital.
List of notable employees
- Current employees
- Dr. Nicholas Markus – (Medical Doctor)
- Former employees
- Vincent Keller – (Medical Doctor)
- Infection Diseases Doctor